Inspirational Quotes...

The nice thing about teamwork is that you always have others on your side. ~Margaret Carty

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The Olympics are up and running.
I bet this was a proud day for Nick Willis!!!
Wasn’t it amazing watching the Opening Ceremony? I bet it took a long time to learn the moves and practise.
I wonder what the above image is meant to show??? Any guesses?
New Zealand has finally featured on the medals chart, with our Equestrian Team winning bronze in the 3 day Team event!
We have many more medal hopefuls in events like the Rowing, where a number of our athletes have made it into semi-finals and our Black Sticks have only 1 more pool match and if they win will make the semi-finals also. That’s only to name a few, we have many more talented athletes whose events are yet to begin.
GO TEAM NEW ZEALAND!!!!

1 comment:

Room 4 Kahikatea

Room 4 Kahikatea
Each class has a NZ native tree name at Tawhiti School